The McGuffey Food Service Department is now using myLunchMoney.com, a new service to prepay for your child’s school breakfast, lunch and a la carte food items using your credit card.
Why Should You Visit www.myLunchMoney.com?
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established, you can check balances and fund the account from your computer, phone or fax.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
How Do You Enroll?
· Go to www.myLunchMoney.com and click ENROLL NOW
· Create an account for yourself and your children. You will need your student’s district ID number. If you do not know the ID number, please call the McGuffey Food Service office at your
child’ school. You will also need date of birth, school and grade.
· Provide credit or debit card information.
You may also call our toll-free customer support center at1-800-479-3531 to enroll by phone. The call center is also available to answer any questions you may have about using the myLunchMoney web site.